Looks like there is a missing extern in
usr/src/lib/sun_sas/common/devtree_device_disco.c

extern scsi_lun_t scsi_lun64_to_lun(scsi_lun64_t lun64);

The extern above appears in usr/src/lib/libdevid/libdevid.h,
 (it looks like it is #included as <libdevid.h>, but I see no evidence
of libdevid.h actually being included) .

BTW can someone cast some light how an #include statement can silently fail?
 I have seen this occasionally, and include file is not found, but there is no
error message, I just
find out indirectly, when things that should be defined go missing.

Also, I see what appears to be a build race when doing a full nightly. Seems
that at the
time the build is trying to link /opt/SUNWspro/bin/cc -o libsun_sas.so.1 ...
The libdevid library is not yet built, so the link step is unable to resolve
the above symbol.

If I do a single threaded build of the libraries using plain make, it all
works,
(given that I add the extern)
this is only an issue with a multi-threaded build. I am building on an 8 cpu
nehalem box.