From: Darren J Moffat [mailto:darr...@opensolaris.org]
Sent: 10 May 2011 11:17
To: Rob O'Leary
Cc: zfs-crypto-discuss@opensolaris.org
Subject: Re: ZFS crypto source

On 07/05/2011 10:57, Rob O'Leary wrote:
> Is the source for ZFS crypto likely to be released on opensolaris.org?

Older versions of the source area available from the zfs-crypto
project gates:  /zfs-crypto/gate/  However in some important areas these
differ quite a bit from what was finally integrated and are not on disk
compatible.

> I searched in /onnv/onnv-gate/usr/src/uts/common/fs/zfs, which may have
been
> the wrong place, for aes and crypt and got no results so I assume that the
> zfs encryption has not been released to date.

Correct the source has not been released.

I do not know anything about future plans nor would I be able to comment
here at this time even if I did.  Please bring this up with your Oracle
account/support team representative if it is important to your business.

Is there something in particular you want to do with the source if you
had it available to you ?  Are there changes you want to make ?

--
Darren J Moffat