I recieved the following from Tim / Sun. Thought I would post it here:

Not sure about the last bit of your question, but in order to register
the ZFS gui, you can do :

# smreg add -a /usr/share/webconsole/zfs

    Warning: smreg is obsolete and is preserved only for
    compatibility with legacy console applications. Use wcadmin instead.

    Type "man wcadmin" or "wcadmin --help" for more information.

    Registering com.sun.zfs.web.admin_1.0.

# smcwebserver restart
Shutting down Sun Java(TM) Web Console Version 3.0.1 ...
Starting Sun Java(TM) Web Console Version 3.0.1 ...
The console is running.

Guess I need to work out how to use wcadmin now  :-)

        cheers,
                        tim
-- Tim Foster, Sun Microsystems Inc, Operating Platforms Group Engineering
Operations http://blogs.sun.com/timf