Robert Milkowski wrote:
  snv_39, SPARC - nfs server with local ZFS filesystems.
Under heavy load traffic to all filesystems in one pool ceased - it was ok for
other pools.
By ceased I mean that 'zpool iostat 1' showed no traffic to that pool
(nfs-s5-p0).

Commands like 'df' or 'zfs list' hang.
I issued 'reboot -k' but it didn't worked, neither 'halt' command.
So I issued sync from OBP - after restart server started ok and is working
properly so far.
I have crashdump (there're zfs list, df command hand).
Looks like some kind of deadlock???

Hi Robert,
At first glance this looks like it could be

6430121 3-way deadlock involving tc_lock within zfs

We'll need the core to know more precisely.

cheers,
James C. McPherson
--
Solaris Datapath Engineering