After I saw that ZFS performance (when the box isn't stuck) is about 3
times lower than UFS/VxFS, I understood I should wait with ZFS for
Solaris 11official release.
I don't believe that it's possible to do some magic with my setup and
increase the ZFS performance 3 times. Fix me if I'm wrong.

Yep, we're working on this right now, though you shouldn't have to wait until Solaris11 - hopefully a s10 update will be out earlier with the proper perf fixes. U3 already has some improvements over U2 (which you were running).

I'm actually doing specSFS benchmarking right now, and i'll keep the list updated.

eric