On 8/15/06, Frank Cusack <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
On August 15, 2006 2:37:27 PM -0500 David Dyer-Bennet <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

> Oy, Kerberos.  Never heard of any place that actually *uses* it, and

Lots of places use it.

Intellectually, I'm sure that's true -- because that much work
wouldn't have been spent, and *continue* to be spent, making it work
if nobody cared.  However, my statement is factually true, I don't
know of any place that actually uses it.

Then again, *huge* amounts of work were spent for years making OSI
networking work, too, so maybe I shouldn't take that as so meaningful.
--
David Dyer-Bennet, <mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]>, <http://www.dd-b.net/dd-b/>
RKBA: <http://www.dd-b.net/carry/>