On Thu, Aug 17, 2006 at 02:20:47PM +0200, Robert Milkowski wrote:

> I've just did :)
>
> However currently 'zpool import A B' means importing pool A and
> renaming it to pool B.
>
> I think it would be better to change current behavior and rename only
> with given switch like 'zpool import A -n B' or something like that
> and 'zpool import A B' (zpool import pool ... ...) means importing all
> those specified pools. That way it will be more intuitive and
> consistent with zpool export.
>
> What do you think?

Hmmm, good point.  Unfortunately we can't change the behavior of 'zpool
import A B' since it would break backwards compatibility.  However, we
might be able to have something like 'zpool import -m A B', which means
'import multiple pools'.

- Eric

--
Eric Schrock, Solaris Kernel Development       http://blogs.sun.com/eschrock