we give the right to add folder to user foo.(this user can not delete anything
as a default) After that we give the right create file.And then user foo gains
delete everthing. How come is it possible.
Even though we add another rule like "0:user:foo:delete_child/delete:deny".
Again it does not work . Why please somebody answer this strange situation.

we need get answer as a result: user can create file, folder but not delete.
this is it.

ps: we tried it on ntfs (windows 2003) and hfs+ (apple macosx) fs type.

thanks

bash-3.00# zpool create tank c0d0s7
bash-3.00# zfs create tank/fs

bash-3.00# cd /tank/fs
bash-3.00# mkdir test

useradd foo
passwd foo

bash-3.00# chmod A+user:foo:add_file/add_subdirectory:allow test
bash-3.00# chmod A+user:foo:delete_child/delete:deny test

bash-3.00# ls -v
total 3
drwxr-xr-x+  3 root     root           4 Aug 18 15:30 test
     0:user:foo:delete_child/delete:deny
     1:user:foo:add_file/write_data/add_subdirectory/append_data:allow
     2:owner@::deny
     3:owner@:list_directory/read_data/add_file/write_data/add_subdirectory
         /append_data/write_xattr/execute/write_attributes/write_acl
         /write_owner:allow
     4:group@:add_file/write_data/add_subdirectory/append_data:deny
     5:group@:list_directory/read_data/execute:allow
     6:everyone@:add_file/write_data/add_subdirectory/append_data/write_xattr
         /write_attributes/write_acl/write_owner:deny
     7:everyone@:list_directory/read_data/read_xattr/execute/read_attributes
         /read_acl/synchronize:allow