Theo Bongers wrote:
Please can anyone tell me how to handle with a LUN that is expanded (on a RAID
array or SAN storage)? and grow the filesystem without data-loss?
How does ZFS looks at the volume. In other words how can I grow the filesystem
after LUN expansion.
Do I need to format/type/autoconfigre/label on the specific device?

I believe that if you have given ZFS the whole disk, then it will automatically detect that the LUN has grown when it opens the device. You can cause this to happen by rebooting the machine, or running 'zpool export <poolname>; zpool import <poolname>'.

--matt