Hi all,
as I am newbie in ZFS, yesterday I played with it a little bit and there are so many good things but I've notes few things I couldn't explain so.....

1) It's not possible anymore within a pool create a file system with a specific size....If I have 2 file systems I can't decide to give for example 10g to one and 20g to the other one unless I set a reservation for them. Also I tried to manually create pool with slices and have for each pool a FS with the size I wanted......Is that true?

2) I mirrored 2 disks within the same D1000 and while I was putting a big tar ball in the FS I tried to physically remove one mirror and ......I had to turn off the system as I couldn't login in even trough the console..... Is there something wrong on what I did?

cheers

--
Alf