On 12/19/06, Brian Hechinger <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

I'm trying to upgrade my desktop at work.  It used to have a 10G
partition with Windows on it and the rest of the disk was for
Solaris.  Windows pissed me off one too many times and got turned
into a 10G swap partition.

Because of the way this was all setup in the first place (poorly)
Solaris won't let me do an Upgrade of the current config.  Not a
huge deal, when I first set it up I really didn't give myself enough
space for the OS (aka non-ZFS) so I am going to install the new
Solaris (Build50) into that first partition of 10G.

I can't seem to access ZFS on the second partition however.  There
are several slices on that partition, ZFS being one of them.

How do I get ZFS to find it?

Thanks!!

-brian

"zpool import" should give you a list of all the pools ZFS sees as being
mountable. "zpool import [poolname]" is also, conveniently, the command used
to mount the pool afterward. :)

If it doesn't show up there, I'll be surprised.

- Rich