Nathalie Poulet (IPSL) wrote:
Hello,
After an export and an importation, the size of the pool remains unchanged. As there were no data on this partition, I destroyed and recreate the pool. The size was indeed taken into account.

The correct size is indicated by the order "zpool list". The order "df - k" shows a size higher than the real size. The order "zfs list" shows a lower size. Why?

As Tomas pointed out, "zfs list" and "df -k" show the same size. "zpool list" shows slightly more, because it does its accounting differently, taking into account only actual blocks allocated, whereas the others show usable space, taking into account the small amount of space we reserve for allocation efficiency (as well as quotas or reservations, if you have them).

The fact that 'zpool list' shows the raw values is bug 6308817 "discrepancy between zfs and zpool space accounting".

--matt