> And yes, I would feel better if this driver was open
> sourced.... but
> that
> is Suns' decision to make.

Well, no.  That is Marvell's decision to make.  Marvell is
the one who make the determination that the driver
could not be open sourced, not Sun.  Since Sun
needed information received under NDA from
Marvell in order to write this driver, Marvell can
dictate whether or not the source can be made
available.

Regards,
Lida