Hello Jason,

JJWW> Just for what its worth, when we rebooted a controller in our array
JJWW> (we pre-moved all the LUNs to the other controller), despite using
JJWW> MPXIO ZFS kernel panicked. Verified that all the LUNs were on the
JJWW> correct controller when this occurred. Its not clear why ZFS thought
JJWW> it lost a LUN but it did. We have done cable pulling using ZFS/MPXIO
JJWW> before and that works very well. It may well be array-related in our
JJWW> case, but I hate anyone to have a false sense of security.

Did you first check (with format for example) if LUNs were really
accessible? If MPxIO worked ok and at least one path is ok then ZFS
won't panic.

--
Best regards,
 Robert                            mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]