errors: The following persistent errors have been detected:

          DATASET                      OBJECT  RANGE
          z_tsmsun1_pool/tsmsrv1_pool  2620    8464760832-8464891904

Looks like I have possibly a single file that is corrupted. My question is how do I find the file. Is it as simple as doing a find command using "-inum 2620"?

FYI, i'm finishing up:
6410433 'zpool status -v' would be more useful with filenames

Which will give you the complete path to the file (if applicable), so you don't have to do a 'find' on the inum.

eric