What does that view show?

Gael wrote:
All,
And on that one big mea culpa, the wanboot.conf install file used the solaris 9 miniroot to load that solaris 10 U3 machine... explaining why the MD21 lines appeared on that machine ... (last time I do play lazy admin and don't refresh the whole wanboot config files before loading Solaris 10 ...) On the other hand, MPxIO and ZFS appears to work great with that Hitachi array... the only concern as of today is that people are asking how to simulate the dlnkmgr view -drv with MPxIO. Any ideas ? Regards Gael