JS wrote:
I'm using ZFS on both EMC and Pillar arrays with PowerPath and MPxIO, respectively. Both work fine - the only caveat is to drop your sd_queue to around 20 or so, otherwise you can run into an ugly display of bus resets.

This is sd_max_throttle or ssd_max_throttle.  The problem is that the host can
easily overrun the storage for slow storage devices.  This will reduce the load
on the storage device.  Consult the storage configuration guidelines for
recommended
values (default = 256 outstanding commands, in the old days EMC recommended 20).
Yes, we'd all like this problem to go away.
 -- richard