I have a media fileserver running with Windows XP at the moment, but I would
like to change to ZFS because of the safeguards, since I lost a bunch of HD
movies a few weeks ago - not because of a bad drive, but a bad drive cable!
Grrrr.... But the thing is that I only use the media file server 3-4 nights a
week, watching movies in the home theater or on the bedroom flatscreen. So is
it possible to make OpenSolaris go into S3 sleep to avoid using a lot of watts
running it 24/7? Not only because I'm cheap (I am that...), but more because we
are running a very environmentally friendly house here - heat exchanger,
firewood from our own lot, a car converted to LPG instead of gasoline and so
on. Thanks in advance!

Mastiff - Managing director of The Cinema Inferno