> However, I logged in this morning to discover that the ZFS volume could
> not be read. In addition, it appears to have marked all drives, mirrors
> & the volume itself as 'corrupted'.

One possibility: I've seen this happen when a system doesn't shut down
cleanly after the last change to the pool configuration.  In this case,
what can happen is that the boot archive (an annoying implementation
detail of the new boot architecture) can be out of date relative to
your pool.  In particular, the stale boot archive may contain an old
version of /etc/zfs/zpool.cache, which confuses the initial pool open.

The workaround for this is simple enough: export the pool and then
import it.  Assuming this works, you can fix the stupid boot archive
is by running 'bootadm update-archive'.  Please let us know if this helps.

Jeff