Hi,

I am using ZFS under Solaris 10u3.

After the defect of a 3510 Raid controller, I have several storage pools
with defect objects. "zpool status -xv" prints a long list:

          DATASET  OBJECT  RANGE
          4c0c     5dd     lvl=0 blkid=2
          28       b346    lvl=0 blkid=9
          3b31     15d     lvl=0 blkid=1
          3b31     15d     lvl=0 blkid=2
          3b31     15d     lvl=0 blkid=2727
          3b31     190     lvl=0 blkid=0

I know that the number in the column "OBJECT" identifies the inode number
of the affected file.
However, I have more than 1000 filesystems  in each of the
affected storage pools. So how do I identify the correct filesystem?
According to
http://blogs.sun.com/erickustarz/entry/damaged_files_and_zpool_status
I have to use zdb. But I can't figure out how to use it. Can you help?

Hans Schnitzer