Darren J Moffat wrote:
Is there a time line for when we should expect the integration of the user delegation functionality ? I'm desperately waiting for it and I keep seeing new functionality that was approved after it integrating and I'm wondering when it is coming.

Anything I can do to help (mainly since I think it is an important usability partner to crypto).

Thanks.

I'm waiting for the in kernel sharetab support to be integrated. Once thats available I can add user level NFS share support. I would expect it about a month after the sharetab support is integrated. The sharetab code is going through final testing now.

  -Mark