Just saw a message on xen-discuss that HVM is in the next version (b60-ish).

On 15/03/07, Dick Davies <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
I don't Solaris dom0 does Pacifica (amd-v) yet.
That would rule out windows for now.

You can run centOS zones on SXCR.

That just leaves freebsd (which hasn't got fantastic xen support either,
despite Kip Macys excellent work).

Unless you've got an app that needs that, zones sound like a much saner bet
to me.

http://number9.hellooperator.net/

http://number9.hellooperator.net/