On 3/29/07, Malachi de Ælfweald <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

Could I get your opinion then?  I have just downloaded and burnt the b60
ISO. I was just getting ready to follow Tabriz and Tim's instructions from
last year in order to get the ZFS root boot. Seeing the Heads Up, it says
that the old mechanism will no longer work.

Should I:
a) install b60, figure out how to bfu to b62, then try to convert to the
zfs root
b) wait to install Solaris until b62 comes out
c) follow the original instructions from last year (with b60) and then
figure out how to switch to the new mechanism when it is public

Or am I missing something?

I'm in the same position.  Just installed b60 last night, doing an upgrade
to b62 is probably something I should learn but installing zfsroot will
probably save me from having to figure out out about manually creating a ufs
root raid1 software mirror.

Nicholas