Hi all,

On Wed, 2007-03-28 at 14:23 -0700, Lin Ling wrote:
> We will make the manual and netinstall instructions available to
> non-SWAN folks shortly.
>
> Tim Foster also has a script to do the set up, wait for his blog.

Just put that blog post up - you can find it at
http://blogs.sun.com/timf/entry/zfs_bootable_datasets_happily_rumbling

Let me know if you run into any trouble with the script - I'll post
updates as needed..

        cheers,
                        tim

> Richard Elling wrote:
> > Cyril Plisko wrote:
> >> First of all I'd like to congratulate the ZFS boot team with the
> >> integration of their work into ON. Great job ! I am sure there
> >> are plenty of people waiting anxiously for this putback.
> >>
> >> I'd also like to suggest that the material referenced by HEADS UP
> >> message [1] be made available to non-SWAN folks as well.
> >>
> >> [1] http://opensolaris.org/os/community/on/flag-days/pages/2007032801/
> >
> > This has already occurred.
> > http://www.opensolaris.org/os/community/on/flag-days/61-65/
> >
> > maybe you were too quick on the trigger? :-)
> >  -- richard
Tim Foster, Sun Microsystems Inc, Solaris Engineering Ops
http://blogs.sun.com/timf