It has been pointed out to me that if you have set up
a zfs boot configuration using the old-style prototype
code (where you had to have a ufs boot slice), and you
BFU that system with a version of the Solaris archives
that contain the new zfsboot support, your system will
panic.  So until we figure out a reasonable migration
path (and I'm not sure that one exists), assume that you
cannot bfu an old-style zfs boot setup.  You must do a
fresh install.

A formal "Heads-up" mail will go out later, but I wanted
to get the word out on this immediately.

Lori Alt