> On Tue, Apr 10, 2007 at 09:43:39PM -0700, Anton B.
> Rang wrote:
> >
> > That's only one cause of panics.
> >
> > At least two of gino's panics appear due to
> corrupted space maps, for
> > instance. I think there may also still be a case
> where a failure to
> > read metadata during a transaction commit leads to
> a panic, too. Maybe
> > that one's been fixed, or maybe it will be handled
> by the above bug.
>
> The space map bugs should have been fixed as part of:
>
> 6458218 assertion failed: ss == NULL
>
> Which went into Nevada build 60.  There are several
> different
> pathologies that can result from this bug, and I
> don't know if the
> panics are from before or after this fix.

If that can help you, we are able to corrupt a zpool on snv_60 doing the
following a few times:

-create a raid10 zpool   (dual path luns)
-making a high writing load on that zpool
-disabling fc ports on both the fc switches

Each time we get a kernel panic, probably because of 6322646, and sometimes we
get a corrupted zpool.

gino