On 17/04/07, Rayson Ho <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

On 4/17/07, David R. Litwin <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
> So that it can be used directly with the Linux kernel.
>
> On the flip side, why shouldn't it be?

Do you want to spam *EVERY* open source project asking to change the
license to GPL so that you can use it with Linux??

Not at all! I'm very serious and even more curious. Nor am I asking you to
change licenses. I, as always, wish only to satisfy my curiosity.

How about asking Microsoft to change Shared Source first??

Let's leave ms out of this, eh? :-)

--
—A watched bread-crumb never boils.
—My hover-craft is full of eels.