I have an Ultra 10 client running Sol10 U3 that has a zfs pool set up on the
extra space of the internal ide disk.  There's just the one fs and it is shared
with the sharenfs property.  When this system reboots nfs/server ends up
getting disabled and this is the error from the SMF logs:

[ Apr 16 08:41:22 Executing start method ("/lib/svc/method/nfs-server start") ]
[ Apr 16 08:41:24 Method "start" exited with status 0 ]
[ Apr 18 10:59:23 Executing start method ("/lib/svc/method/nfs-server start") ]
Assertion failed: pclose(fp) == 0, file ../common/libzfs_mount.c, line 380,
function zfs_share

If I re-enable nfs/server after the system is up it's fine.  The system was
recently upgraded to use zfs and this has happened on the last two reboots.  We
have lots of other systems that share nfs through zfs fine and I didn't see a
similar problem on the list.  Any ideas?

Ben