Hey, that's nothing, I had one zfs file system, then I cloned it, so I
thought that I had two separate file systems. then I was making snaps
of both of them. Then later on I decided I did not need original file
system with its snaps. So I did recursively remove it, all of a sudden
I got a message that this clone file system is mounted and cannot be
removed, my heart did stop for a second as that clone was a file
system that I was using. I suspect that I did not promote zfs file
system to be completely stand alone so ehh, I did not have idea that
was the case... but it did scare me how easy I could just loose file
system by removing wrong thing.

Chris