Hi.

I'm all set for doing performance comparsion between Solaris/ZFS and
FreeBSD/ZFS. I spend last few weeks on FreeBSD/ZFS optimizations and I
think I'm ready. The machine is 1xQuad-core DELL PowerEdge 1950, 2GB
RAM, 15 x 74GB-FC-10K accesses via 2x2Gbit FC links. Unfortunately the
links to disks are the bottleneck, so I'm going to use not more than 4
disks, probably.

I do know how to tune FreeBSD properly, but I don't know much about
Solaris tunning. I just upgraded Solaris to:

        SunOS lab14.wheel.pl 5.11 opensol-20070521 i86pc i386 i86pc

I took upgrades from:

        http://dlc.sun.com/osol/on/downloads/current/

I believe this is a version with some debugging options turned on. How
can I turn debug off? Can I or do I need to install something else?
What other tunnings should I apply?

[EMAIL PROTECTED]                           http://www.FreeBSD.org