Never the less I get the following error:
bash-3.00# zpool attach mypool emcpower0a
missing <new_device> specification
usage:
        attach [-f] <pool> <device> <new_device>

bash-3.00# zpool status
  pool: mypool
 state: ONLINE
 scrub: resilver completed with 0 errors on Thu May 31 23:01:09 2007
config:

        NAME        STATE     READ WRITE CKSUM
        mypool      ONLINE       0     0     0
          mirror    ONLINE       0     0     0
            c1t2d0  ONLINE       0     0     0
            c1t3d0  ONLINE       0     0     0

errors: No known data errors
bash-3.00# zpool attach mypool c1t2d0 emcpower0a
cannot attach emcpower0a to c1t2d0: device is too small
bash-3.00#

Is there anyway to add that emc san to zfs at all? It seems like that emcpower0a cannot be added in any way...

but check this out, I did try to add it in as a new pool and here is what I got:
bash-3.00# zpool create mypool2 emcpower0a

bash-3.00# zpool status
  pool: mypool
 state: ONLINE
 scrub: resilver completed with 0 errors on Thu May 31 23:01:09 2007
config:

        NAME        STATE     READ WRITE CKSUM
        mypool      ONLINE       0     0     0
          mirror    ONLINE       0     0     0
            c1t2d0  ONLINE       0     0     0
            c1t3d0  ONLINE       0     0     0

errors: No known data errors

  pool: mypool2
 state: ONLINE
 scrub: none requested
config:

        NAME          STATE     READ WRITE CKSUM
        mypool2       ONLINE       0     0     0
          emcpower0a  ONLINE       0     0     0

errors: No known data errors
bash-3.00# zpool list
NAME                    SIZE    USED   AVAIL    CAP  HEALTH     ALTROOT
mypool                   68G   53.1G   14.9G    78%  ONLINE     -
mypool2                 123M   83.5K    123M     0%  ONLINE     -
bash-3.00#