You are right... I shouldn't post in the middle of the night... nForce
chipsets don't support AHCI.

On 6/4/07, J. David Beutel <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
"Marko Milisavljevic" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote on 06/02/2007
02:03:56 AM:
> I think nForce 430 would be using AHCI driver if you set you BIOS for
> it, in current Nevada builds anyway, and I think that uses SATA
> framework.

I don't see any BIOS option for AHCI, but when I get back in a couple
weeks I'll try updating my BIOS and looking a little harder.  I'm not
even sure which driver Solaris is using now.  But I'm pessimistic
because I've googled a few pages which suggest that the 430 doesn't
support AHCI.  (I saw the page about the Solaris AHCI driver, though.)

Cheers,
11011011