On Jun 2, 2007, at 8:27 PM, Jesus Cea wrote:

Toby Thain wrote:
Sorry, I should have cited it. Blew my chance to moderate by posting to
the thread :)

http://ask.slashdot.org/comments.pl?sid=236627&cid=19319903

I computed the FUD factor by sorting the items into known bugs; fixed
bugs; and incorrect.

Maybe you could improve the wikipedia article :-). My main point
creating that section was to document "issues" important enough to know
before deploying ZFS. Observe that "unoficial" Solaris no-releases are
not applicable (solaris express, nevada). The last Solaris is Solaris 10
Update 3.

I'm a ZFS convert. Sure. But current release has rough edges we must
know about. And no, I can't deploy an experimental release; I must
adhere to Sun Solaris official updates. Waiting for Solaris 10 Update 4
impatiently :). Very :-)

There's going to be some very good stuff for ZFS in s10u4, can you please update the issues *and* features when it comes out?

thanks,
eric