On Jun 19, 2007, at 11:23 AM, Huitzi wrote:

Hi once again and thank you very much for your reply. Here is another thread.

I'm planning to deploy a small file server based on ZFS. I want to know if I can start with 2 RAIDs, and add more RAIDs in the future (like the gray RAID in the attached picture) to increase the space in the storage pool.

Yep, that's exactly how you do it.

I think the ZFS documentation is not very clear yet (although ZFS is very simple, I get confused) , that is why I'm asking for help in this forum. Thank you in advance and best regards.

If you have suggestions to improve the documentation, please let us know.

That, by the way, is a very nice picture!

eric

Huitzi

<Storage.jpeg>