Quick question,

Are there any tunables, or is there any way to specify devices in a pool to use
for the ZIL specifically? I've been thinking through architectures to mitigate
performance problems on SAN and various other storage technologies where
disabling ZIL or cache flushes has been necessary to make up for performance
and was  wondering if there would be a way to specify a specific device or set
of devices for the ZIL to use separate of the data devices so I wouldn't have
to disable it in those circumstances.

Thanks in advance!