I'm looking at replacing my current old version of Linux with OpenSolaris. The catch is that I'm running my home fileserver on a dual P3 Xeon system, which is 32-bit. Given that I'm not really too worried about performance, and that I don't expect to be putting more than 6 drives and about 2TB of space in the system, what (if any) kind of issues does ZFS have with running in only 32-bit mode? I remember some discussions about limitations on certain buffer/structure sizes, but my memory is foggy, so...

--
Erik Trimble
Java System Support