I managed to create a link in a ZFS directory that I can't remove.  Session as
follows:

# ls
bayes.lock.router.3981  bayes_journal           user_prefs
# ls -li bayes.lock.router.3981
bayes.lock.router.3981: No such file or directory
# ls
bayes.lock.router.3981  bayes_journal           user_prefs
# /usr/sbin/unlink bayes.lock.router.3981
unlink: No such file or directory
# find . -print
.
./bayes_journal
find: stat() error ./bayes.lock.router.3981: No such file or directory
./user_prefs
#

ZFS scrub shows no problems in the pool.  Now, this was probably cause when I
was doing some driver work so I'm not too surprised, BUT it would be nice if
there was a way to clean this up without having to copy the filesystem to a new
zfs filesystem and destroying the current one.  Any suggestions anyone?
Thanks.

-r