> in my setup i do not install the ufsroot.
>
> i have 2 disks
> -c0d0 for the ufs install
> -c1d0s0 which is my zfs root i want to exploit
>
> my idea is to remove the c0d0 disk when the system will be ok

Btw. if you're trying to pull the ufs disk c0d0 from the system, and
physically move the zfs root disk from c1d0 -> c0d0 and use that as
the only disk (= boot disk) in the system, you'll probably run into the
problem that zfs root becomes unbootable, because in the
etc/zfs/zpool.cache file the c1d0 name is still recorded for the
zpool containing the rootfs.

To fix it you probably have to boot a failsafe kernel from somewhere,
zpool import the pool from the disk's new location, and copy the
updated /etc/zfs/zpool.cache into the zfs root filesystem and build
new boot archives there...