Hello Pawel,

    Excellent job!

    Now I guess it would be a good idea to get writes done properly,
    even if it means make them slow (like with SVM). The end result
    would be - do you want fast wrties/slow reads go ahead with
    raid-z; if you need fast reads/slow writes go with raid-5.

    btw: I'm just thinking loudly - for raid-5 writes, couldn't you
    somewhow utilize ZIL to make writes safe? I'm asking because we've
    got an ability to put zil somewhere else like NVRAM card...

--
Best regards,
 Robert Milkowski                      mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]