Hello,

I surely did a mistake by configuring our zones with zfs-root: Patches
are no longer possible (without disabling the zones in /etc/zones/index)
in S10u3!

My questions are:
1. Has S10u4 support for zone-root in zfs?
2. Will it be possible to patch my _existing_ zfs-rooted zones when such
zones will be supported?
3. Sun itself seems to recommend zfs for zone-root for easy cloning of
zones! I'm somewhat confused;

Can someone give me a hint how I should/could update our servers to an
actual patchlevel (OK, this is somewhat Solaris-specific, but it depends
on how zfs-zones are handled by the process of updating)?

Thanks
Jan Dreyer