Hello all, sorry if somebody already asked this or not. I was playing today
with
iSCSI and I was able to create zpool and then via iSCSI I can see it on two
other hosts. I was courious if I could use zfs to have it shared on those two
hosts but aparently I was unable to do it for obvious reasons. On my linuc
oracle rac I was using ocfs which works just as I need it, does anyone know if
such could be acheived with zfs maybe? maybe if not now but in the future? is
there anything that I could do at this moment to be able to have my two other
solaris clients see my zpool that I am presenting via iscsi to them both? Is
there any solutions out there of this kind?

Thanks so much for your help.

Regards,

Chris