Hi,

When jumpstarting s10x_u4_fcs onto a machine, I have a postinstall script which
does:

zpool create tank c1d0s7 c2d0s7 c3d0s7 c4d0s7
zfs create tank/data
zfs set mountpoint=/data tank/data
zpool export -f tank

When jumpstart finishes and the node reboots, the pool is not imported
automatically. I have to do:

zpool import tank

for it to show up. Then on subsequent reboots it imports and mounts
automatically. What I can I do to get it to mount automatically the first time?
When I didn't have the zpool export I would get an message that I needed to use
zpool import -f because it wasn't exported properly from another machine. So it
looks like the state of the pool created during the jumpstart install was lost.

BTW, I love using zfs commands to manage filesystems. They are so easy and
intuitive!

thanks,
Mike