Lally Singh wrote:
> Looks great.. Any (long-term distant-future) plans of integrating this
 > with the Trusted Extensions for a real quick setup?

For you what would "integrated" with Trusted Extensions mean ?

They certainly work together just fine, but I want to better understand
what you are actually looking for here.

Keeping in mind that often a TX label could have one or more ZFS
datasets delegated to it.  It would likely have one for its root
filesystem and one or more for the per label home dirs and data.

 > With a check to make sure the key's password != the label,
 > just to be sure :-P

A generic password quality check would be a good idea to include.

--
Darren J Moffat