I am trying to test a new setup of NV74.  I have set up the system with ZFS
boot.  Everything works fine until I pull a drive.  The system locks up when I
try to run any command e.g. zpool status.  There is no communication with the
server from then on.  It does not even respond to pings.

Setup -

Supermicro SC836TQ-R800 Chassis
Supermicro X7DB8 Motherboard
Supermicro SAT2-MV8 SATA controller
Hitatchi Deskstar Harddrives 2 80GB Mirrored and 4 1 TB RaidZ
Autoreplace set to ON

If i push the reset button the system will come back up ok.  I can then run
zpool status and find which drive is 'bad'.  I would rather the system keep
functioning so I can just run the zpool status and then replace the 'bad' drive.

Is this setup not supported?  Is there something I missed?

Thanks,

Jeff