It would be nice to be able to mount zfs file system by its mountpoit also and
not just by the pool... For example I have the following:

mypool5                                             257G   199G  24.5K  /mypool5
mypool5/d5                                          257G   199G   257G  /d/d5

the only way to mount it is by zfs mount mypool5 and zfs mount mypool5/d5, but
it would be nice to be able to mount mypool5/d5 by issuing zfs mount /d/d5

Just a suggestion to make zfs even easier to use... but they why stop there,
why
not be able to mount using just mount command?
mount /d/d5

Just my thought as I was in need to mount this usb drive after beeing
disconnected and it took me few minutes to figure it out... Sorry if that was
covered in the past, I di dnot take my time to search  archives...

Regards,

Chris