Chris,

I agree that your best bet is to replace the 128-mb device with
another device, fix the emcpower2a manually, and then replace it
back. I don't know these drives at all, so I'm unclear about the
fix it manually step.

Because your pool isn't redundant, you can't use zpool offline
or detach.

I'm curious if the capacity of this pool is 128mb x 3? If so,
then I think you could replace the emcpower2a with a 128mb file.
Then, replace it back. Like this:

0. Backup your data.

1. Create the file.
# mkdir /files
# mkfile 128m /files/file1

2. Replace the device with the file:

# zpool replace mypool emcpower2a /files/file1

3. fix the emcpower2a drive

4. Replace the file with the device

# zpool replace mypool /files/file1 emcpower2a

I have no experience with these drives, but in theory, this should work.
I'm also wondering if you should make the 128mb file slightly larger to
account for any differences in sizing of a UFS file and the emcpower
drive.

Cindy