I make a file zpool like this:
bash-3.00# zpool status
  pool: filepool
 state: ONLINE
 scrub: none requested
config:
        NAME              STATE     READ WRITE CKSUM
        filepool          ONLINE       0     0     0
          /export/f1.dat  ONLINE       0     0     0
          /export/f2.dat  ONLINE       0     0     0
          /export/f3.dat  ONLINE       0     0     0
        spares
          /export/f4.dat  AVAIL
errors: No known data errors

after this, I run "rm /export/f1.dat", and I write something, the write
operation is normal, but when I check the status of zpool, it hadn't told me
any exception, but the file f1.dat is really removed!

and when I scrub the pool, Solaris reboot...
what should I consider this? If the system would reboot when I get off a disk
from the pool?