Hi,

thank you for your info. The netinstall would fit perfectly.
The following text out from the README does prevent me from
using it yet:

> Although this is not enforced yet, it is likely
> the required convention for dataset name will be this.
>
>     pool-name/boot-environment-name[/directory in Solaris name space]

Is this kind of definition also possible? It would be desirable
just because of "live updating" the system.

The other way round I would have to make an ordinary installation
with only one root slice and to manually switch to ZFS and subsequently
making the BE pools.

--
Roman