>From a programming perspective, you can get the EZFS_* errno values from
libzfs.h.  However, these don't necessarily have a 1:1 correspondence
with error messages, which may be more informative, include more text,
etc.  If you search for callers of zfs_error() (which sets the 'action'
and errno when something fails) and zfs_error_aux() (which optionally
sets an extended 'reason' for when something fails) you'll get an idea
of all the error messages.

- Eric