We have a Mirror setup in ZFS that's 73GB (two internal disks on a sun fire
v440).  We currently are going to attach this system to an Equallogic Box, and
will attach an ISCSCI LUN from the  Equallogic box to the v440 of about 200gb.
The Equallogic Box is configured as a Hardware Raid 50 (two hot spares for
redundancy).

My question is what's the best approach to moving the ZFS data off the ZFS
mirror to this LUN, or joining this LUN to ZFS but not have a ZFS mirror setup
anymore because of the disk waste with the mirror setup.  Whatever the approach
is the current data cannot be lost, and the least downtime would help too.  I
thought the best approach might be to create the LUN as a 200 GB ZFS pool, and
then do a ZFS export from the 73GB drive and a ZFS import on the 200 GB iscsci
LUN. This LUN would still be setup as a RAID 50 even though its a ZFS file
system so we would still have some redundancy and we could eventually grow this
pool.  Or would it be better to go UFS on the LUN and copy the data over?

What would be the best approach for moving this data or configuring the disks
involved?  I'm open to any suggestions?